Hello from Ft Dodge Iowa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Ben I'm from a small town near Fort Dodge Iowa. Recently the neighbor and I got into making wine as a hobby for something to do in the winter time. I'm currently on my second and third batches of wine with a 5 gallon batch of Edwort's Apfelwein, and a 6 gallon batch of Welch's Grape Juice Wine.

Any suggestions or comments on what to try next would be appreciated, i'd be open to all ideas. If you're from Iowa add me maybe we can swap bottles

Happy brewing

Ben

Welcome, Ben!

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Take a look at some of the wine kits at one of our sponsors. - The Wine Maker's Toy Store. Kits are a good place to start.

Welcome to the forum, Ben.
The sky is the limit as to what you can try next. Surf around this forum and you'll come up with all kinds of ideas-----and a whole lot of help.

Wlecome Ben! You should try a skeeter pee. Kinda like lemonaide. It is easy and fast and you have a great yeast slurry from your concord grape batch that you are doing right now.. That will give it a nice color and a hint of grape with the lemon.. :sm

Welcome to our site. Make what you want as only you know what you like.

welcome! julie's strawberry breeze from concentrate is great! do you have any access to some frozen fruits?

Hi. New member here too. Learned quite a lot already! Don't be afraid of asking what you think is a stupid question! I haven't been kicked out for any yet :D

Back