Hello from another Pennsylvanian!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TableSeven

Wine drinker extraordinaire
Reaction score
Perusing through the Dragon blood recipe mega thread I saw quite a few PA folks, happy to say here's one more.

I am really new to wine making, 2 kits in and about to start some Dragon Blood, already looking to expand things lol.

:b

Hi Tableseven,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. And yes we have quite a few PA'ers here.

Dan look at his location, it says York, PA :slp

Welcome to the forum!

Not from PA but visit/spend time there each year. Family on my wife's side around Mansfield and on my family side hunting property near McConnellsburg. Probably between the two I spend about 3 weeks a year in PA.

Thanks all. Hopefully starting DB tomorrow, then onto skeeter pee and then maybe revisiting my first kit. I need more equipment ;-)

Runningwolf, as Julie said, I'm in York, but I'm a she.

Mom of three, nurse by night (11-7), chief cook, brewer & bottle washer, but hubs does the corking, that's his thing.

Welcome, were close. Near Glenn Rock here. It's a great hobby and your on the best site, these guys and girls are very helpful.

Welcome, were close. Near Glenn Rock here. It's a great hobby and your on the best site, these guys and girls are very helpful.

Awesome! I know Seven Valleys and Glen Rock, used to work down there. I really want to make it down to ORD in the near future.

I had a couple bottles of there moonshine, nice stuff.. If I can be of any help just let me know

York is just about an hour away from me. My wife likes to go to the Christmas shops in York in early winter.

Latest posts

Back