Hello everyone

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkzeigler

Junior
Reaction score
Been a member of homebrew talk for a couple years. Have made quite a few batches of beer but recently started my first batch of wine. Everyone heres been very helpful so far looking forward to learning from everyone. The names Rob in Dallastown, PA by the way. Great site and hello.

Welcome aboard!

So what wine are you making for your first batch?

A strawberry watermelon already made the mistake of not checking the gravity o my juice before i added the sugar just followed the recipe if it ferments out all the way should end up around 15% alcohol which is not what i was shooting for. All part of the learning process though i guess. Already got lots of great advice so the next time should go much smoother and turn out a much better wine.

A strawberry watermelon already made the mistake of not checking the gravity o my juice before i added the sugar just followed the recipe if it ferments out all the way should end up around 15% alcohol which is not what i was shooting for. All part of the learning process though i guess. Already got lots of great advice so the next time should go much smoother and turn out a much better wine.

Mistakes, I call that training :) Welcome to the club. You probably already know the basics from brewing but keep good notes, keep tasting and keep fermenting. Cheers..

hi Rob:
enjoy brewing wine. beer is too complex for me. got perry in the making also some hard cider. be ready by Xmas

Welcome Rob,

I am in PA too.

Made my first wine about a year ago. Am waiting for next month to try it.

hey Rob
Been making wine now for 3 years. If you need anything or some help I am close. Seven valleys

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Back