Happy New Year!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this year turns a new leaf for this country and all in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone hope everone has a good and safe one

Have a Happy New Year all,
Do make it a Safe One and please don't drive if you've been drinking!
It's not worth it.
Spending the night or taking a taxi is the smart way to go.

Wishing you all the very best this coming year!

Happy New Year everyone.
I am certainly hoping for a better year in 2012 for the economy and everyones health here on this forum. Thank you for all of your contributions in the past year.

Cheers!

Happy New Year to all my forum friends!!! It's now 11:35---I've had enough. Actually, I'm only tired. Good night!! :sl :sl :sl :sl :sl :sl

I raise a glass of Mulberry port to all of you and wish everybody a Happy and Prosperus new year. I had better slack off on the vino my spelling is teribull.

And from me too!!

Sure hope the coming year brings us all new hope and opportunity.

We can't change yestedray, but we all have a shot at tommorrow!

Thinking of which, I believe I will have a SHOT, and toast to you!!

Happy New Year gang. Glad to be here amongst you!

:pty

Happy New Year to all :pty , to your health and well being I raise a glass and toast you all :hny2

Jeff

Hope everybody had a wonderful and safe New year. We stayed home, drank a bottle of wine, watched football and didn't quite make it to midnight. The way most New Years go for us, amature night, time to stay home. Take care all, Arne.

Happy New Year everyone! May your 2012 be blessed with many happy memories.

well gonna throw in my wishes for a better New Year this year hopefully we'll all be around to celebrate the next one.So HAPPY NEW YEARS day to all and best wishes for the year.

Latest posts

Back