Happy Birthday

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have two Birthdays Today!

Ladies first- Happy Birthday Miss Rocky! I hope Scotty treats you like a queen today and gives you lots of hugs,kisses and presents. Make sure he pop a good bottle for you!

Happy Birthday pkcook! May this be the best and most enjoyable day you have had for quite some time. Take it easy, kick back and enjoy yourself and of course, open the best bottle in the house (or store for that matter).

Again Happy Birthday both of you.

Happy Birthday Miss Rocky...I know Scotts has something special in store for you today.....Or he better have anyway
smiley36.gif

And a happy birthday to you you to PK

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks. I just joined the ranks of Senior Citizen.

Scotty and I rode the Harley down to Brandon, FL, for the First Annual Florida Smoke out (meat smokers). We had a wonderful time and, as usual, ate too much. All was so good though. We contributed homemade deli-style potato salad (Scotty made it) and 4 bottles of different wines from our shelves in the wine room.

Stayed overnight at the Days Inn. Rode home the next morning, stopping at the Crystal River Harley shop. There was a big shindig going on there to celebrate the 7th anniversary of their opening.

We had excellent weather, a good ride, lots of great people, and lots of fun. Then to top it off, Scotty took me to the local Dairy Queen for ice cream last night. Alls well that ends well.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: Miss Rocky

Happy belated B-Day you 2! Somehow I missed these and am ashamed of myself!
smiley13.gif

Thanks guys! Sorry so late for the reply, but the wishes are appreciated.

Miss Rocky and pk.

Sorry also that I missed your Birthdays. Best Wishes for you!!!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back