Happy Birthday woodsxdragon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

So far today:
got a new shotgun
got some magazines for my pistol
got to drive a turbo diesel jeep
eat a steak
later i'm supposed to go get wings and beer
and this weekend we're celebrating my birthday and my buddies bachelor party. it's gonna be a major hangover come monday.

Happy Birthday, sounds like it is starting out great! :pty

That is 1 heck of a good day!!! Happy B-Day, what kind of shotgun did you get?? I have the Cheap old Mossberg 500 Riot version myself but I dont do any hunting, thats just for playing around and home defense, it has he shortest barrel and a pistol grip.

stevens side by side. 12ga. think barrels are right about 22in.
Being about 50% redneck i've been around guns since i was little. Mom actually has a mossberg 500 long barrel chambered in 20ga that she used as a bird gun so i know that gun pretty well.
i keep a standard 870 as home defense. 2 3/4 #00 buck shot. i doubt i'd ever have to use it but it's good security practice. It was my dad's cruiser shotgun up until they started carrying 870express.

Yep, mines the 12 and letme tell you with the short barrel and pistol grip you only want to take a few shots max!!!!!!!! OUCH

I made the mistake of shooting something *not chopped* down with *not two* barrels and using 3in mag in with *not a pistol* grip. i had a bruised hand for like a month and i almost dropped it when i pulled both triggers.

Latest posts

Back