Happy Birthday PWP

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swillologist

Reaction score
Happy Birthday PWP. I hope you have a great day.
smiley20.gif

May it be proclaimed that Her Highness- The Polish Wine Princess- is hereby granted one Grand and Fun Filled Day. Her subjects,family,and friends are hereby commanded to grant her every whim and wish with great exuberance. Prepare a grand feast for her enjoyment with the largest of cakes embellished with grand adornments. Let the liquid of the gods flow forth in great quantity. 24 hours of fun filled activities should be bestowed upon her and Poor Bert should give her the Wine Kit of her choice. And so it is proclaimed for all ye to hear.

cakes_385x261.jpg

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PRINCESS"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

Happy Birthday, Princess! May your special day be fit for a queen!

Happy Birthday PWP, May you have a wonderful and restful day.............

Sounds like a great time to catch up on all that missed drinking you did when you were sick
smiley2.gif

Happy Birthday Princess. Hope you are able to stay warm. I know it is very cold there as it is here!
smiley20.gif

The PWP would like to thank everyone for their righteous and joyous wishes for her birthday. She spent the day driving home from Minneapolis after a weekend of fun with other women. She had sunny skies, no wind and books on tape. Poor Bert bottled many wines while she was gone. Due to the fact that she has royal duties tomorrow, she will not be able to consume too much of the nectar of the gods, but she will certainly be able to sleep well tonight. The PWP appreciates the songs, well-wishes and especially the cake that Mr. Appleman sent. And Mr. Appleman, her highness will be saving the command forher birthday and expect that everyone aroundher follow through on it on the next one!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: PolishWineP

Indeed! Happy Birthday! Sorry I am late. Just got home from a 6 hour beer brewing session.

PWP, I did give you birthday wishes on the phone yesterday. That being said, you have a typo in your post!

Love you!

Well PWP,

I don't know how I missed this!!!! You should have said something.

I hope you had a wonderful day...and something on the way to you just became a present
!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday...........Ramona

LeiniePrincess said:
PWP, I did give you birthday wishes on the phone yesterday. That being said, you have a typo in your post!

Love you!
Geeze, no slack for your Mother Princess, even on her birthday!

smiley31.gif
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLTHOUGH LATE
smiley29.gif
AND MAY THIS YEAR BRING YOU MUCH HEALTH AND HAPPNESS

Latest posts

Back