Happy Birthday LeiniePrincess

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jessica.....Will get PWP. to make you a cake...Have a good one and enjoy..
smiley32.gif

Happy Birthday LeiniePrincess! Hope you enjoy it today and for many more to come. Sit back, relax and have a nice glass.

I sqaw it was your birthday this AM but was waiting to see if Her Highness PWP would remember! Now she has to bake you a cake!

I wish I could eat the cake. She'll have to send pictures. Cake in MN and birthday girl in WA doesn't do a lot of good!!!

smiley36.gif

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday, baby girl! It's hard to believe it was that many years ago!
I've been working hard all day in the palace bakery, making a cake just for my baby girl. I hope she likes it! I hope she shares it with the rest of you.

20080403_130612_bbcake.jpg

LeiniePrincess said:
I wish I could eat the cake. She'll have to send pictures. Cake in MN and birthday girl in WA doesn't do a lot of good!!!

smiley36.gif

My Mum always stuffs some of the cake down the phone.
smiley36.gif

Happy B-Day Princess and many good folks were born during the month of April!
smiley36.gif

Happy Birthday Little PWP!!

I know that Mom is wishing you were together!!

Hope you a had a fun day!!!

Ramona
smiley31.gif

A belated Happy Birthday Little Princess from Tornado wracked Benton, Arkansas..Power just got restored this evening

Hope the tornados weren't too close to home Waldo. Did you guys make a run for your storm/wine shelter? Good place to ride out the storm.

Thank you all again for the birthday wishes! I had a terrific two-day celebration! Waldo, I hope you and your loved ones are all safe.

Latest posts

Back