Greetings from the Olde World

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TStarr

Reaction score
Hi all - ancient brewer returning to the wars after 35 odd yrs (wife/job/kids are my excuses) - one thing I never had back then was the sort of help, and info u guys provide via the internet. I might make something drinkable this time round. I appreciate your weights and measures, and even some of your ingredients are a little foreign, but we have had to cope with the mainland trying to force metric stuff on us, so I hope I can suss out what everyone is on about!

I am not going to even try and compete with the grape wines - so its fruit, maybe meads, juices, tinned fruit etc - we don't have large, cheaply available fruit over here, makes me jealous hearing of your orchards, and industrial sized juice or fruit farms - but I do have a steam juicer, so if I can, I will!!

Look forward to confusing u all with daft, previously asked questions.

Regards - Richard - aka TStarr

Welcome back to the hobby. I think you are near Liverpool if memory servers, had a blast there a few years ago.
Cheers:b

Welcome !

Now, when you decide what you will make ask here 1st before you mak it.

Welcome TStar! Great place to find good information.

Welcome Richard,
Glad to see ya here. Any questions ask away. I don't answer many questions, but there are a lot of knowledgable people here that will help. Arne

Welcome to our side of the Net Richard and cant wait for the strange confusing questions you might have, its why we are here!

Latest posts

Back