Greetings from New Mexico

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabiola

Reaction score
I have been a member of this forum for a few months, but I guess I forgot to introduce myself:
I am Fabiola Rivera, originally from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, living in a small town called Bernalillo, New Mexico, half a way between Albuquerque and Santa Fe. I am a CPA with a 22 years accounting practice in Albuquerque, I am also a graphic designer and soccer player, and in a month I will be starting law school. I co-own with my husband "El Semanario de Nuevo México", which is the largest Spanish newspaper of the southwest. I have only one son who is currently serving in the US Air Force stationed in Guam. I also have other hobbies like cooking, riding a harley, jeeping, playing chess, raising chickens, and lately I started making cheese and sausages. My pets are two puppies, one dog, 2 turtles and a blue face African Grey Parrot, and about 40 chickens that I keep for eggs and meat (they are food not pets).
I have made 5 batches so far and have 7 in carboys, I really enjoy winemaking and belonging to this forum, I never made wine before I came here, I had no clue how it was made and thanks to you guys now I can enjoy winemaking, thanks for the opportunity of being a member of such a fine forum...

Fabiola, welcome and thanks for the introduction. I enjoy reading you posts and wow, you are one busy woman! I also love your quote in your signature. I have a feeling it fits you well (meaning you have tons of ambition)!

Hi, Fabiola, welcome to the forum! By the way, it's debit left, credit right, isn't it or is it the other way around? I could never get that straight!

Hi, Fabiola, welcome to the forum! By the way, it's debit left, credit right, isn't it or is it the other way around? I could never get that straight!

It depends, if you work for the bank it's the other way around, I guess that's why banks always screw up:i

Thank you all for the welcome, this is such a worderful forum, every time I am at the wine supply store and see someone struggling for information, I advise them to suscribe to this forum, so pretty soon I woud be collecting royalties from winemakingtalk.com, or at least referral fees:mny

Latest posts

Back