Greetings from Latvia!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latvian

Junior
Reaction score
Hey guys, it was hard to NOT find this great forum, and many tips have helped me during process of winemaking, so I gladly join this community. Right now I am making semi-sweet apple wine. I will let you all know how it goes ;)

Welcome! Glad you found us. It actually took me a bit of searching for info online before I found this forum. Nice to hear that it has gotten easier, as I made some not so good choices based on reading out of date info in books before learning all the newest easiest safest way to do things from this forum. This forum is indeed priceless!

Pam in cinti

Welcome, so Latvian do you currently live in Latvia?

Yes, I do. I was living in Spain for a while, where I started to trully love wine.

Yes, I do. I was living in Spain for a while, where I started to trully love wine.

What a coincidence, I had a meeting last night with some gentlemen from Latvia that are opening their first plant in the USA and they are coming to Dublin, Ga. Their company is Valmiera Glass.

What a coincidence, I had a meeting last night with some gentlemen from Latvia that are opening their first plant in the USA and they are coming to Dublin, Ga. Their company is Valmiera Glass.

I am actually from this city Valmiera :O What a coincidence! Yeah, they have rather big export to US, so they decided to make factory there to cut expenses.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, great place, you'll like the friendly, helpful folks here ... I know I do.

Dave

Latest posts

Back