Grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great one question where did you get your crusher at

The crusher came with the press and I borrowed the whole enchilada a couple of years ago from a buddy who was going to make apple juice but after doing it once he decided it was a lot easier to buy juice.

I took off 6 gallons of Rose' so that kind of goofs up the numbers but I should end up with about 15 gallons. bk

The crusher came with the press and I borrowed the whole enchilada a couple of years ago from a buddy who was going to make apple juice but after doing it once he decided it was a lot easier to buy juice.

I took off 6 gallons of Rose' so that kind of goofs up the numbers but I should end up with about 15 gallons. bk

7 lugs (~250 lbs), with 6 gallons of rose drawn off. I predict you will have about 8 to 10 gallons of wine from what is left (14 to 16 gallons total wine). You know I am just guessing, but I would like to know how it turns out.

Having that press will make a big difference in the total wine.

Good luck and have fun!

I know your going to find this hard to believe but picked up the grapes in Pittsburgh KS, they bring in an 18 wheeler from California. Usually they get Zinfandel and Alicante but this year no Zin.

Looks like it going to be 20 gallons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back