Grapes in Texas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackspanish777

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post on here. I am looking for any variety of grape juice I can get my hands on here in Texas. This will be my first time making wine from anything but the kit. Any thoughts on where I should start as far as variety? Any thoughts on where I could shop? Like I said, we are extremely new to wine making.

Hey guys this is my first post on here. I am looking for any variety of grape juice I can get my hands on here in Texas. This will be my first time making wine from anything but the kit. Any thoughts on where I should start as far as variety? Any thoughts on where I could shop? Like I said, we are extremely new to wine making.

I don't have any info on juice in Texas but after I see what I can get out of a Texas vineyard owner this summer maybe I can let you know. I'm suppose to go this July and he said get what I want from left over. I established this relationship for the last year so it was nice to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I'd like to know if you find any juice. So far, I haven't found any here. I thought about going up to Fredricksburg and begging for th possibility of some grapes his fall. Other than that, just the Mustang grapes in my yard. (Any any neighbors yard I can raid too)

I think I am stuck with mustangs as well. Hoping to get my hands on some black Spanish or blanc du bois

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Maybe after I talk to the vineyard owner in July I can see how much I can get and see if we can get like a co op to get a bunch and split it. He said free for me but I will ask him what's the limits of grapes and juice he can give me. It's in Fredricksberg Lori.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

That would be great Carlos. I'd be up for a couple of buckets. Of anything really.

Latest posts

Back