going over all my posts i made in the last few years

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
It tells me that i learned almost everythingi know about fermenting from folks on this websit
I'm like a child in a toystore now that i finally re found this group:HB

We are all still having fun and trying to make a decent wine out of anything that will ferment in some cases!

Scotty, I just made a post on Facebook saying the same thing. Working at a winery and talking to customers everyday buying juice I often times bring up this forum as the place I learned most things I know today. Tom and Wade were the big mentors back then along with a few others.

I am bottling my first wine I have made today. It was an inexpensive kit that I did this spring in order to learn the basics. I have confidence now because of all the help and things I have learned on this forum.

I am bottling my first wine I have made today. It was an inexpensive kit that I did this spring in order to learn the basics. I have confidence now because of all the help and things I have learned on this forum.

The only kit i made that i didnt like was an island mist. Tasted like bottled grape juice with some alcohol added.

My best kit was a sangeovese that i pid $75 for about 7 years ago.

i have a 25 pound grape press that i never used. It's about 4 years old

Still reading old threads. I forgot how much enjoyment i got from this bunch.

Does any one know what happened to WALDO??

Still reading old threads. I forgot how much enjoyment i got from this bunch.

Does any one know what happened to WALDO??

Waldo has disappeared - I don't think he has posted since the combination of FineVineWines forum with this one back in April?

A great loss if he's gone or good - what will I do for Santa & Mrs. Claus photos to get me in the holiday mood?

I just found WALDO's email address in my files. I sent him an email. this morning. He is an early riser and if he is going to respond, i should get one soon

Back