Getting information from Beginners forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detective work. He spells it Litres, and he actually said Australia.

jack kellers site has been down for quite some time, but i was not frustrated with a lack of support, the support was great from members, i was unappreciative of the way a specific mod was responding to my asking questions. i have been reading here for weeks but there is so much info its hard to decipher it all.

bottom line, anything can be said respectfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
alwayswhining---I guess I didn't see that thread. Sometimes, because of this medium, people say things and it comes across wrong but that's not how they intended it. That's why if you are saying things in jest, it should be followed with "LOL."

But just stick with us--this wine forum is one of the most interesting on the web because of the new people. Just ask away.

newbies remember responses to your questions are usually answered by people that have been doing this much longer than you and responses are typed and not spoken. that being said they want the most info they can get from you to give you the best answer or advice they have. they are not rude or belittling just trying to help. stick with them they always try to steer you in the right direction. if they didnt want to help they wouldn't respond. I would have gave up on this long ago without the help of these wonderful people and there forum.

there are no dumb questions at least not to many. LOL CHEERS TO ALL THAT RESPOND AND GIVE US ADVICE

Latest posts

Back