Found 7 gallon carboy on Craigslist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most 5, 6, and 6.5 gallon carboys are under $40 new

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

He said the best he can do is 45. I wanted a larger Carboy for a future batch of dragons blood but now I realize I would need a bigger primary as well. Just going to get a five gallon instead. Thanks guys!

Making wine in South Texas since March 2014

I personally don't pay more than 10$ per 6 Gallon carboy here. I even got a few for 5$ each. And that's CAD not fancy USD. The trick is to be patient and find someone with lots of carboys and come in and swoop the deal!

In fact, you just inspired me to look on my local Kijiji for some. Posted in the last week, there are 4 six gal aking 50$ (can probably get them for 40$), 3 six gal asking 25$ and a kit with 4 six gal and a bunch of other stuff asking 90$.

I might just pickup a few of those sweet deals! But then, it's even better when you get then for 5$!::

For some reason no one in San Antonio is selling carboys lol. Don't think making wine and beer is big here I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

For some reason no one in San Antonio is selling carboys lol. Don't think making wine and beer is big here I guess.

I totally agree. I check Corpus and San Antonio all the time and wine/beer making supplies are rare. Even Houston Craigslist is pretty sparse.

Whats wrong with these people? Don't they know wine making is FUN.

Dang I guess I am going to have to check out Corpus too and see if I can swipe something from Lori! Jk

Even Houston Craigslist is pretty sparse.

Whats wrong with these people? Don't they know wine making is FUN.

When I lived in Houston I rolled with the Foam Rangers. We DID know it was fun and we didn't STOP doing it, so we hung onto our carboys instead of selling them on Craigslist!!!

Latest posts

Back