Finally back at it

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
I have had health isues for 2 years and hardly been at it.. Wine makers toy store site is changed and in browsing i re find this site.

I hope i can be of some value and also learn a bit nore

Scotty

Scotty, always good to find another Florida winemaker. I winter in Lehigh Acres, probably 3 to 4 hours south of you. Great people here, do not be a stranger.

Hi Scotty. The Winemakers Toystore site was actually integrated into this one earlier this year.

Great to see you again from Appleman/Grapeman!

Hey Scotty good to see you back again. Have you heard from Waldo at all? It would be good to see him posting again.
No I saw waldo at lake DeGray in arkansas about 3 years ago and he looked well.
Isend him those forewarded political junkers from time to time but no response.

Hi Scotty. The Winemakers Toystore site was actually integrated into this one earlier this year.

Great to see you again from Appleman/Grapeman!

Good to know the old bunch is here. I was wondering how my post count got so high

Welcome back, Scotty. I hope all the health issues are behind you. Glad to have you back.

Thanks Rocky-- I have been more fortunate than you would believe. Aside from being old i really dont know that i ever was sick
2 rounds of chemo a couple of years back. Maintenance chemo for a while. The last pet scan showed no activity. WOW
I just had 2 more stints installed a few days ago.((That makes 3 total)) I feel like nothing ever happened.

Both hips total replacement. No more pain ( I gave up motoecycles though)

No complaints from this old man :)

Thanks Rocky-- I have been more fortunate than you would believe. Aside from being old i really dont know that i ever was sick
2 rounds of chemo a couple of years back. Maintenance chemo for a while. The last pet scan showed no activity. WOW
I just had 2 more stints installed a few days ago.((That makes 3 total)) I feel like nothing ever happened.

Both hips total replacement. No more pain ( I gave up motoecycles though)

No complaints from this old man :)

That's why they make trikes! Glad to hear no more pain though.

Scott, i had a trike kit installed on one of my bikes but the leg pain was so bad i couldnt ride any way. That was before hip replacement. I shouldnt have sold my babys but i kept a helix for now.
Trike_1103.jpg

mycruisetr.jpg

camprig.jpg

This streetfighter had 125 hP on the ground

zuke1.jpg

there were more but thats enough photos

Quite an assortment of bikes there Scotty, too bad ya had to get rid of them. They make more if ya get the riding itch again!!

Quite an assortment of bikes there Scotty, too bad ya had to get rid of them. They make more if ya get the riding itch again!!
Scott i kept a 250cc honda helix scooter. I ride that a lot. No more big machines for me-- I wont spend that kind of $$

scooter.jpg

Latest posts

Back