RJ Spagnols Ehrenfelser

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patc

Reaction score
Update,

Well transferred to glass for stabilizing, Funny thing is this wine after 15 days in the primary but I sealed the top with air lock after day 6 has no gas!!!!!!! brought temp up around 75 degrees put the vacuum on held vacuum zero gas!!!! First time for me, Final SG .994 from 1.108 starting i calculate just around 15% WOW!!!!!!! anyway stabilized added reserve pack snuck a taste before reserve and after and i have to say it tastes amazing dry and off dry and the smell is amazing and the smell of tropical fruit and peaches makes my mouth water. I prefer off dry but does this wine have punch!!! BTW the alcohol is not overpowering the fruit though, job well done by rj spagnol!!!!

We loved the taste of ours as well. This one will be aging until around Sept. then we'll bottle it for for enjoying next summer.
smiley20.gif
X 4 for us!

I bottled this on may 13th and had a partial extra bottle. After drinking the rest of it today I ordered another kit. It is very tasty and also on sale for a great price.

Back