Dream come true

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corntassel

Reaction score
I have always wanted to live on a river and be a river rat. Yesterday it all came together. A 2 bedroom 1 bath place I have been looking at is now mine. It is on a bluff overlooking Black river in north east Arkensas. This river is the one I fished as a kid. The property comes with fruit trees and a garden plot. There are wild muskidine vines every where. This is the area that my mom and dad grew up. We will be going down today to sign all the paper work. I am as excited as a pecock with two tails. Will fill everybody in on the details when I get back.

Good for you! Sounds really nice to return to one's roots. Catch a few fish for me, as besides trout, the fishing is not that good here in Colorado.

Photos, please! (When you get there.)

That is just awesome, post some pics when you get a chance

Congrats!!!

Always good to remember where you can from and to once again return to your roots..

Enjoy!!

I grew up on a river. Both river and country life is for me. Enjoy.

Very nice!!!!!! What kind of fish reside in that there river for ya?

Just got back last night and was too tired to get on line. We went off and forgot the camera so next trip will get pictures.
Wade the river has blue cats, flathead cats, large mouth bass , kentuck bass, bluegill, red eared perch,crappie, aligator gar,carp, buffalo, rock bass & bowfin. It also has snapping turtles & softshell turtles. I plan on spending a lot of time on the water fishing.

Back