Drangon's Blood first attempt

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you would never get to my third bottle...
my abv on all is 15percent are over
1/2 of all i fortify, with brandy.

Well I must say I actually feel great this morning, I am shocked...I ma glad it was not 15 % alcohol on those bottles because I might have attempted to drink the same amount. The first thing my fiancé said is we are going to need to do a 6 gallon batch ( I normally do 3 gallon batches)

you would never get to my third bottle...
my abv on all is 15percent are over
1/2 of all i fortify, with brandy.

Boy oh boy am I am glad I don't live by you. I would down 4 bottles just to prove you wrong.......................and then pay dearly for it the next day.
:)

That is the beauty in me finding wine. I could give up those tequila and whiskey nights and have a much mellower night.

Well I must say I actually feel great this morning, I am shocked...I ma glad it was not 15 % alcohol on those bottles because I might have attempted to drink the same amount. The first thing my fiancé said is we are going to need to do a 6 gallon batch ( I normally do 3 gallon batches)

You are very welcome, 72Chevelle. Glad you enjoy the wine! Make large batches---make them often. I also find very little "hang-over factor" with the DB. It's light, drinkable, fruity, and delicious. We drink it year round!

Wine on! :r

I bump up mine to 14%
I recall drinking 2 by my pool one hot day.
Woke up the next morning to 3 empty bottles!

I have another batch planned for this winter, never thought I would look forward to winter!

staticmap

Latest posts

Back