Diamanti Port Kit question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyDickison

President of Stay at Home and Do Nothing Inc.
Reaction score
Had never heard of this company but seen the price so I said what the heck. It is a Milk Chocolate Strawberry Port kit and the instructions are a bit vague but it all seems on par with any kit. My question is it doesn't state what the beginning gravity reading should be just the ending .996. I took a reading and it's 1.12 and never having made a port kit I was wondering if this is correct. Thanks.

Yes, it's correct. Let it ferment. It's a great wine. I have several followers that love it.

I'd recommend going to their website and see if you could download better directions. I've always had great directions with my kits.

I buy mine from Amazon.

RCGoodin said:
It's a great wine. I have several followers that love it. I'd recommend going to their website and see if you could download better directions. I've always had great directions with my kits. I buy mine from Amazon.

I also bought mine from Amazon. I also got the Dark Chocolate Orange one. I am going on the assumption they have to age some what though. Can you give me a time frame when you started tasting your. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back