Days Of Old

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaluba

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Its been a while since i have been here. I remember that when i I first came to the wine makers toy store web site there was a front page link to a very detailed explanation on how wine is made. Anybody remember? where can I find it. Or maybe it was a link to another sight? I know it took me a couple days to read through it all. The background was pastel colored puzzle patterned. The guy who wrote it seemed very knowledgable. and im pretty sure i got to it from the front page of the original website everytime.

Yup! Jack Keller's site is legendary and really really good. I'm glad he removed the annoying background image. :)

HEEEEY THATS IT !!!!!!!!! thank you guys. feels like old times again. I really enjoyed reading this the first time and will again.

baton rouge is city folk compared to houma.....met a guy from houma once, carrying an owl that he shot...asked him what he gonna do wit dat owl.
he said make gumbo...I asked is it any good...he said, better then nutria...
lol

Latest posts

Back