Damn addictive hobby :)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started in November 2014. Have bottled 5 batches so far (little more than 10 cases) and need to address what is in this picture in the future. I told my wife that I have a problem, she said she likes my current problem. :h

There is a batch (blackberry) fermenting to my left just out of the image as well as a 3 gallon batch of blueberry aging (only 5 months old).

1st_yr_obsession.jpg

We currently have 872 bottles total, counting bulk and bottled. We've leveled off at just over/under 900 bottles for the past 6 to 8 months. It seems to be a good number as far as storage capacity and always having bottles in the 18 month plus point...

I tend to go in spurts (its all or nothing) lol and by nothing I mean 4 or 5 carboys aging I'm a ferment junkie! Once I start fermenting I cant stop till all my carboys are filled! I'm taking a break from fermenting anything new right now only because I'm to busy taking care of my fruits and vegetables. Looking forward to the day it stops raining! My plants want dry feet! I work on my garden then before I have a chance to get pics it rains again! I'm doing everything I can to prevent the fruits and vegetables from drowning! This has got to stop!
Thanks
Barbie

Latest posts

Back