Congratulations, Joan!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Great. Good Job!
smiley20.gif

joan

gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt
job - again!!!!

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Joan is the most fantastic label maker that there ever was (is).

She has made countless labels for me and they all speak for my wines very well.......

Congatulations Joan........
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

Bravo Joan!!!!!!
How do you do it!!!! My mind does notwork that way!!!!
Congrats,
Darryl

Thank you, Darryl. I tend to come up with ideas when I'm not thinking about labels. This one started here:http://www.wordle.net/ (Go to "Create" and type in random words.)

I thought it was really cool looking and wondered how I could turn it into a label. I couldn't do what I wanted on that website so took the idea into Photoshop. I went to George's website and copied the description for Viogner and pasted it in Photoshop. At first I wanted to put the words in the bowl of a wine glass but I didn't like it. Then I thought...make the words the glass! I warped some of the words to give them the proper shape. Once I figured out what I wanted, the making didn't take long. Some labels I slave over and put way too much time into them.. like days! This one took maybe an hour.

Back