Budweiser Anheuser-Bush Mugs/Steins

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyk

Reaction score
Does anyone here collect the Budweiser Anheuser-Bush Mugs/Steins?

We have a couple dozen of them and are looking to sell them but searching on line we have not been able to come up with a price. No boxes. We are going to place an ad on Craigs List so we are trying to come up with what would be a fair market price.

We are down sizing - getting ready to sell many different kinds of collections we both have collected over the past 44 years that our daughters do not want.

We have but have not been able to find any of that we have. Value varies with age, one we did find, I forget where now sold for $48.00. I think it was an image search where we found it.

Thats funny Sammy as I have some also I've been thinking of selling. Good Luck Unlike you though, I do have all of the boxes which probably doubles the price as not having the box.

Dang and I thought I posted a lot but he has been here 5 months less than I have! We still hit a few stumbling blocks with 2 years experience.
Ours were gifts from our daughter in the 90's and early years in 2000. Our previous home had a finished basement and a really nice bar because we had a lot of parties back then.

Back