Bottling day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Avery labels and you can not view the pictures without the software so I snapped a picture of the labels on my computer screen.
20091031_132933_Sangria_Liebfra.JPG

20091031_133324_Lady_Sangria.JPG

20091031_133716_Liebfraumilch_o.JPG

Go ahead and "lookm" Wade - you can't really see'm.
smiley36.gif

Love the labels! Nice touch with the matching shrink tops too.
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif

very nice!!!

did you filter those whites?

also...on the label w that lady on the horse...you have a surgeon general warning regarding the consumption of alcohol....you should also have a warning regarding dangerous women :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Al, I did not filter the white wine. I am looking into getting a filter though for Christmas (been talking to Santa).

Mike, I did not spray them. I used to until I got a new ink jet printer. I was looking at getting an inexpensive color laser printer but Office Max talked me into a HP office Jet pro 8500. In thesecolor cartridgesHP is supposably putting more pigment in the colors causing less bleed off when it gets damp. The ink is a fair bit more expensive but so far I have been very happy with it, I use Avery labels/software and they come off very easy. Sure if you put the bottles in a bucket of ice you'll have some issues with the labels but in the wine fridge I have no problems at all. Over all I have better quality ink then I had and its still less then laser per sheet.

Not bad. I'll eventually do some custom labels with some of my photographs. I'm going to wait until I have a lot of bottles of wine first. :)

Back