Big and Bold Competition (unofficial)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just 3 days until the big event!!!!

If you wish to enter, you need you get your wine shipped today!

Here is the latest update.....

22 members participating.
20 members have sent entries.
1 member has entries "in-tansit".
Only 1 member has not yet sent anything.

Judging will take place on 10/18/2014 by a panel of 6 judges.

Entries (of a 750ml bottle or two 375ml bottles) need to be received by 10/17/2014.

Wine-o - (I Just Sent a PM to remind him)
RotGut76 - Entries Sent

Enologo - Entry Recieved (to Joe)
DangerDave - Entry Received
PJD - Entry Received
Boatboy - Entry Received
HEATHERD - Entry Received

ibglowin - Entries recieved
FOG - Entry Received
PEACHES9324 - Entry Received
OHIO - Entry Received (by Joe)
KEVINFIFER - Entry Received (by Joe).
Neviawen - Entries Received (by Joe)
VacuumPumpMan - Entries Received
Tom - Entries Received
Rocky - Entries Received
Tucson - Entries Recieved
Geek - Entries Received (By Joe)
LonestarLori - Entries Received
rendezvous - Entry Received
Berrycrush - Entry Received
TonyT - Entries Received

Wow! By my quick count and John's notes, we have 30 wines entered. Great turnout!

I wish I could see the look on John's face when he's done tasting 30 kinds of Welch's! :n

Folks,

Our current combined tally is 34 distinct entries (not counting rotgut's).

I wish to thank you all for the great turnout. Good luck to all that have entered.

johnT.

Wow! By my quick count and John's notes, we have 30 wines entered. Great turnout!

I wish I could see the look on John's face when he's done tasting 30 kinds of Welch's! :n

Here is a picture I sent from the future (where they named a new ailment called "the Welch's Effect")

images

I forgot to mention. The UPS store person said that upon arrival it will have to be signed for by someone over the age of 21. I wonder why "olive oil" needs a signature?

I forgot to mention. The UPS store person said that upon arrival it will have to be signed for by someone over the age of 21. I wonder why "olive oil" needs a signature?

Did you wink at the cashier when you said "olive oil"? :)

OH, so you are just a simple legitimate olive oil importer?? Shall I kiss your ring Don Rotguti?

They tried to deliver today, but the wife was running errands (I actually charged her with a quest to find spit buckets). I can just imagine her walking into a store and asking "do you have any spit buckets? :)

The slip they left said they will try again today between 2 and 5pm. The wife will be home then, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

johnT.

Back