beverage kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrygirl

Reaction score
i did the niagra mist sangria zinfandel blush and it was such a hit...
it's all gone:d
i've had 3 requests to "do again", lol...
but i was wondering for those who've done these kits, is wine expert or rj's beverage kits any better? just want to put a quality product together. even though i wasn't overly impressed with the niagra mist, my family and friends gave it rave reviews!

I haven't done any of the WE mist kits, so I can't say. I have heard good things, though.
I have done 5 of the RJS Orchard Breezin' kits and like you kit was, they have been real hits.

(When I get invited to a summer party, I am "encouraged" to bring along my summer wines... I usually like to have two different varieties on hand.)

None of my RJS OB kits have lasted more than the 3 months of summer.

Last edited:
I have made a number of Orchard Breezin' and Niagara Mist kits, and a couple of Island Mists. IMO, there's not much difference. Yes, one Green Apple tastes different than another Green Apple, but they're both good (if you like that style of wine).

I tell folks to pick a flavour and colour that they think they will like, and make it. The results will disappear.

BTW, the Niagara Mist Pink Grapefruit Blush is GREAT. Also, the OB Blackberry Merlot.

Steve

blackberry merlot did sound great!
thought about a white zin, too! thanks for input. i can always count on ya'll!

Back