Better Bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you that have tried the better-bottles, I would love to hear you comments.

I've got one, and so far I've only used it for temporary storage. I did notice it doesn't retain any odor of the wine after a quick rinse like fermenters do.

I'm planning on ordering another one soon.

Sorry George, I forgot my password.
smiley7.gif

What size do the Better Bottles come in? It might be cool to have a 7 gallon one with a spigot for juice primaries.

Arky,

I can reset passwords, so if anyone forgets, all they have to do is send me an email.

George:

I use better bottles all mostextensively. I still use glass carboys but have broke most of them. To make a long story short: I like em.

Best

Chief

Chief,

How long have you been using them, I've only had mine for a month or two and I like them.

Has anyone used the better bottles for aging? I'm a little hesitate on long term storage.

Jim, check this webesite catalog, it would explain it better. I have a couple and they sure lessen the worries.

Better-Bottles are plastic carboys made from PET plastic as an alternative to glass. They are guaranteed to be 100% safe to use for your wine making without imparting any off flavors or aromas. In addition, they weigh about 1 pound, instead of the 12-15 for traditional glass carboys. So far, everyone that has used them has had nothing but praise for them.

By the way, since they are plastic, they do not shatter when you drop one!

Thank's M.J. & George for the infor on Better Bottles. George I ordered two today. At my age working with 1lb is alot better than 12-15.
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back