Anyone need bottles?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does Aug 19th look, it is a Friday?

August 19 looks good for me too. Actually I can make it any day of that week. What say you, Al?
We could probably meet somewhere in the Cranberry area and jump on Route 79 (unless you have a better location).

Road trip would be a great idea, have 5 full carboys in various stages getting close to being bottled. Hopefully we can schedule a day that would be convient to all? Don't know if the supplier needs them removed quickly or not. Being retired, most any day will work for me, this weekend is open if not too quick of a notice? The 12th on will not work though. Suggestions??

Al

Al tomorrow or Saturday would be great if you can arrange it.

This sounded like a great deal I wished I lived closer because you folks out that way have had a lot of good deals that I would love to got and right now I am in Tn. visiting my grandkids so a little out of my way home. Thanks for the offer

This sounded like a great deal I wished I lived closer because you folks out that way have had a lot of good deals that I would love to got and right now I am in Tn. visiting my grandkids so a little out of my way home. Thanks for the offer

JT you need to move a little closer this way or at least get one of your kids closer so you can use them as an excuse to come visit with all of us.

OK I seperated all the bottles tonight by color but ran out of light to count up how many of each. Lots of clear and green. Some light green and amber, probably 3 cases of tall brown riesling bottles (these are nice) and probably 4-5 blues.

That would be a good excuse but I only have one child and she lives in Tn. but I would love to come out that way some time on vacation and get to meet some of you folks out that way and do some site seeing

Dan, if there are any left in a couple of weeks (20th) when we are out there I will be glad to take them.

Back