anyone near Tallahassee?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne1

Reaction score
I will be moving from the Dallas, TX area to Tallahassee, FL this summer and am wondering if there are any other forum members in that area?
I have not been on the forum as much recently as I had to put all of my wine making equipment away while we had the house straightened up for showing for sale (which it did - albeit at a loss).

The Winemaker's Toy Store is currently on my way home so I have been able to stop anytime I wanted to buy an airlock or bung, speak to George or Joseph and revel in all of the wine kits and products available! I will more than save enough money in gas and tolls from my current long commute to pay for shipping to Florida - but nothing will replace enjoying the ambience of the store!

I look forward to resuming wine making once I get settled in Florida and hope to meet some fellow Floridian winemakers!

Wayne

A bit north of me. I'm in the Tampa area. Welcome to sunny Florida - You will be just in time for hurricane season.

Good Luck on the move.....Hope you can get back into wine making soon..
smiley1.gif

ibglowin said:
Hurricane party! (I use to live in Houston).......

We always open a bottle of sparkling wine on June 1st to toast being as ready as you can ever be for a storm. And another on Nov 30th to celebrate the end of the season. Hopefully in between we'll get rain and very little disruption......

vcasey said:
ibglowin said:
Hurricane party! (I use to live in Houston).......

We always open a bottle of sparkling wine on June 1st to toast being as ready as you can ever be for a storm. And another on Nov 30th to celebrate the end of the season. Hopefully in between we'll get rain and very little disruption......

I'll drink to that..............

Your celebration of the start and end of hurricane season sounds like a great tradition - think we will have to adopt that one!

Latest posts

Back