Another White Zin Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I'm just killing time before I'm headed out to a graduation party at a ranch about 40 miles out of town. Started a White Zin that my friend and I are sharing. Here's a possible label.

20070602_133018_white_zin_poppy.jpg
With a purple shrink

I decided it needed a border, today.

20070603_075321_white_zin_poppy.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

sometimesI wonder if I will ever live up to the levels you people are setting around here. Very well done indeed
smiley32.gif
Perhaps the wime companies should ask you to do some work for them!!

If they dont, the Wine companies might like em, Been hangin round Wades keyboard too long
smiley36.gif

All three are wonderful!!! What is the white zin font on the last one? It looks so "wine labelly"!! It's just perfect!!!!

Y'all should design wine labels for companies. I just want a
label with date wine type alc and i do say sulphites never
know who will be drinking the give aways. And comes off easy when its
empty for cleaning. After it get the Compay labels off and they
are in my re fill rotation I call the bottles mine. And they are so
easy to clean. I think they want to be refilled.

You all are so good with the graphics. I've been paging through all the label posts and I am impressed with everyone!

I recon wine brings out the creative in ones self...

SB,

Ramona is right!! It's as much fun for me to make the labels as it is the wine!! The more you do the better you get at it! Give it a go!!

SBRanch said:
You all are so good with the graphics. I've been paging through all the label posts and I am impressed with everyone!

I recon wine brings out the creative in ones self...

Creative or mind loosening from the wine!!!!

Just kidding the folks here are really talented in a variety of ways as you will soon see if you hang around!

Welcome in SB.

Trigham

Back