Aluminum foil on bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
I replies to a post (?) somewhere about getting the aluminum foil off of wine bottles.
Has anybody seen it, I don't even know what forum it was on. It works great and I'd like to pass it on.??????????? If no one has seen it, I'll re-post it, I thought I did it right, but, every once in a while it do get one right
Semper Fi

I havn't seen it, but I havn't been thru the forum today. I do know that somehow once in a while I will make a post and it never shows up. Now, it mite be because I hit the back icon instead of the post, (probably what happens) but the posts never show up. Just put it off to 1. maybe too much wine, 2. complete computer illiteracy (s.p.) but I am still trying with the puter thing. Arne.

I havn't seen it, but I havn't been thru the forum today. I do know that somehow once in a while I will make a post and it never shows up. Now, it mite be because I hit the back icon instead of the post, (probably what happens) but the posts never show up. Just put it off to 1. maybe too much wine, 2. complete computer illiteracy (s.p.) but I am still trying with the puter thing. Arne.

Well, you spelled "illiteracy" correctly! :try :)

Latest posts

Back