Allinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened with your DB? It erupted while you were degassing/racking?

Carolyn

Yes but since I had the over flow bottle it was ok. I figured it will still have co2. But it's just learning to ease it up when getting 75% in the carboy. But the pump does make it so simple to transfer from any position.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Is it easy to start and stop the wine flow with that button everyone's talking about? Also will there be an auto stop on bottle filling? Or just use with a bottle filling wand?

Carolyn

Is it easy to start and stop the wine flow with that button everyone's talking about? Also will there be an auto stop on bottle filling? Or just use with a bottle filling wand?

Carolyn

The vacuum release stops the wine flow in either transferring of carboys or filling bottles. I have no intention of putting a auto stop in the process - considering it takes only 15 seconds to fill a 750ml bottle and there are no parts to wear out. I believe in the KIS method - Keep It Simple

There is always the same consistent height in every bottle using this system, with no spillage - please look over the review of the all in one

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f3/review-allinonewinepump-15976/index55.html

I have thanks Steve! I wondered how younger the same level all the time if we have to lift the thing off the bottle when we want to stop... Will it overflow into the overflow bottle if I don't lift it up fast enough? I'll have to check the videos again on your site. Do you show bottle filling as well? Thanks for the response.

Carolyn

Dave didn't seem to explain how the consistent level of filling is achieved or how the optimal level is achieved...

Carolyn

You have the carboy lower than the bottle, when the bottle gets full you press and hold the throttle and it sucks the extra vack into tge bottle. Steve is a genius.

I really appreciate your feedback guys I'm having trouble envisioning it lol feeling a bit dense right now. Is there a video showing now this part works?

Carolyn

I really appreciate your feedback guys I'm having trouble envisioning it lol feeling a bit dense right now. Is there a video showing now this part works?

Carolyn

I will be more than happy to explain over the phone if you feel more comfortable with that. If so please PM me and leave me a phone # and I will cal you back as soon as I am able

Thanks Steve! I'll check the vids again first and then if I still don't get it I'll pm you. I appreciate your help.

Carolyn

Thanks Steve! I'll check the vids again first and then if I still don't get it I'll pm you. I appreciate your help.

Carolyn

Stop questioning and get it lol. You know you will eventually it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Ya I watched the vids and it all makes sense now lol! It's on my list!

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back