Mosti Mondiale All Juice Masters w/ Grape Pack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broge5

Reaction score
Have seen mixed reviews on the MM red kits. Seems the consensus leans toward preferring other premium kits. Though many have said they may not have given enough time as these seem to need longer. Also, it appears that the grape pack addition may make a difference for the meglioli and masters kits.

I'm looking for some feedback on the masters kits with grape packs. Seems that 23L juice and a grape pack may be super.

Anyone have any input?

Either nobody has experience with the MM Master All Juice, or are we following the old adage, "if you don't have anything good to say, ...."

Broge5, I have to say that I am "underwhelmed" with the MM products, even with grape packs. I know that others have had success with them, but I have not. Given the experiences that I have had thus far, I would definitely opt for Cellar Craft or RJ Spagnols kits with grape packs. I find the MM products thin and not as good (to me) as the other two suppliers mentioned above. That is my two cents for what it is worth.

I think those 'All Juice' kits are just a juice/concentrate blend that has been reconstituted for you. And I agree that the reputation of MM kits seems to be underwhelming.

Hmmmm... So far, no compelling reason to buy one. I'm not much interested in all juice pales but it's the Masters kits that are 23 L with a grape pack are somewhat appealing at face value.

I've been wanting a premium Amarone kit. George highly recommends the MM because he says they use juice from Italy. However, for this purchase I decided on a seller craft showcase Amarone. George just put those on sale with flat rate shipping!

Broge5, I think you will be very pleased with the Cellar Craft Showcase. I have made a number of them and have never been disappointed.

Back