8,000 Members Approaching

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Get the balloons and confetti ready. Currently 7,928 members and growing. I give it a few weeks.

with 8000 members you would think we could break the old record of number on line at once.

WOW! Thats fantastic. I am glad to see so many people enjoy this forum, I sure have!

I am glad to have been here "way back then" and watch it grow has it has.

I hope new members will continue to join and share their knowledge, questions, and stupid jokes as we continue to grow even further!

Congradulations to the admn., moderators, and all the other members who have worked to make this site so valuable to everyone.

:b

Sid, great to have you back buddy! Seems like you'd been missing for a bit.

This is the best forum that I've ever been a part of. Even with differences, we all get along pretty well. Maybe it's the wine? :p

I agree, this is a great forum, I have visited many of them but I feel "at home" here so it is the only forum I use, thanks for do a great job!!!:try

Here's a toast to the 8,000th member and this wonderful forum.

Cheers:f1

Rumor has it, that the 8000th member to join is going to go on a trip to a South Pacific Island, nice and warm, sand, hula girls, drums, pig roast, the whole deal.

Only drawback is that you will have to pay for it yourself!!

LMAO!

Or we could just show up at Wades house in straw skirts and do the best we can before he runs out of firewood and sand and throws us out!!

That would be fine, except it is going to cost a fortune to ship the kettle drums, and the poor pig will have given his life!!!

:try

We're decorating the chat room tonight. I sprayed Buford with endust then showed him an apple and told him he's joining us for dinner.

After his eyes bugged out he's been hiding in all the corners and tight spots. Those dust bunnies are going fast.

Better ice down more skeeter pee. I just degorged some champagne so we are almost ready.

We're decorating the chat room tonight. I sprayed Buford with endust then showed him an apple and told him he's joining us for dinner.

After his eyes bugged out he's been hiding in all the corners and tight spots. Those dust bunnies are going fast.

Better ice down more skeeter pee. I just degorged some champagne so we are almost ready.

Did we ever get Buford to sign up on the forum. If not, get him and all his goat buddies and goat girls to sign up. Will probably get us up over the top. Goat girls, that is for the city slickers here, Nannies for all you farm types. LOL, Arne.

Its weird how for a few days there may be none and then Bammmm, about 12 jump on in one day!

Geez, Wade, if they dont want join voluntarily, we HAVE to "jump them in"!

Steve, I just have the feeling you're going to time it so you can join as the 8000th member under another name just so you can win all the prizes and receive the accolades. :D :D :D :D :D LOL

WOW thats pretty exciting!!!

When you become the 8000th member, Wade and the mods have a pool set uo to send you on the vacation of your dreams, well the one in your dreams anyway, bring your own pool.:D

Do we have to do anything special for this new member?

If it is a man, we could love him and call him "George".

What if it a woman?

All I got for my 1000th POST was a hard time. Must be special to be the 8000th MEMBER!

Although I did forget about the $2000 gift card you all sent me.:db

I dont know who its gonna be, or when, but, whoever you are, the 4000th member got almost a thousand bucks, so don't let this forum fool you.

Get whats yours!!!!!!:b

LMMFAO!!!!

I heard it was a scooby doo check, but, I guess its the thought that counts.

Back