$50 free for online poker, no deposit required

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJPelletier

Reaction score
I didn't believe this promotion myself, until I got the deposit in my Party Poker account. If you don't already have a Party Poker account, you can get a free $50 deposit too. All you have to do is pass a poker quiz. If you already have a party poker account, there are a couple other sites to choose from. Follow the link to take your quiz today! http://www.pokerstrategy.com/#uSJB54

Once you pass the test, you can also refer your friends so they can get their free $50 too! :D

All I know is that there have been several online poker game sites in the news lately. Seems the owners decide to scoop the money out of the business and then let it go belly up and the players end up losing the money they had in their accounts. Proceed with caution.

All I know is that there have been several online poker game sites in the news lately. Seems the owners decide to scoop the money out of the business and then let it go belly up and the players end up losing the money they had in their accounts. Proceed with caution.

Online gambling got banned in the US from what I heard. I had my account frozen. Thank god I only had about $45 in it! I don't think I'll see it again.

Yeah, real money poker is no longer legal in America. The promotion is real, and good for anyone who does not live in America.

That was Full Tilt poker that spend $240 million of money that was not theirs. Party Poker has been around for many years, and I believe they are trustworthy.

As for the promotion, all that is needed to get the $50 credit is to pass a poker quiz. The credit is deposited by a 3rd party. No credit card or anything is needed. They make you play with the money before withdrawing it, but if you can play and win, it becomes free money. :sm

Latest posts

Back