Willing to help ya'll out,

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am prepared to help my fellow wine makers, I've read several post where people on here are running outta room for your new wines, I am prepared to sacrifice my extra space, as much as it hurts me:) I am more then willing to accept all your older finer wines, please do feel sorry for me, I find doing this goodness to fine wine makers is my duty :dg , I'd be a horrible man if I didn't help you fine people out. :dg so unlike all these other self centered people whom greedily hold on to their spare area, and please don't call me a saint, I'm just A booze hound ,, oop's I mean i'm just here to help you out, like the goverenments says trust me. :::sm ,,,, LOL,,, HEHE,, BAHWAAAA, oop's I mean i'm here for you,:re
Dawg

here I set depressed and sadden,here I've offered to store your extera old and fine wines, I did my best to rip you off but heck no,, I was in high hopes in ripping, er ulm I mean helping you out, it is truly very sad times that ya'll well not let me rip you off,, oops I meant help you out, , I am so devastated I might never try to con ya'll again,, AN NO it's way to late now, if I had a heart and morals, my heart would be broken and my devastated , but thts ok, now I know why wine people are called stuffy, but I have no choise but to totally forgive all ya'll beins I know next to nonhg about making good wine and blending eine,, I hope all of you understand I'm joking, and to tell the absolute truth, ya'll give me so much help and give me great recipes I know next to nothing bout wine making, I feel that it is a HONOR to get t be on this site and a I am great ful from the bottom of my hearth , I really do look at yall in awe may od aaao,,, i'll never bee able to tell yall how much yall have helped me, my hats oof to you all, god bless all of yal and may he bless all of ya'll,,,,,

DAWF

ok JohnT I will ;post pictures, I should have it done good lord willing, I
I diont spell good but I got new-moan-ya being in ICU again, I was trying to pull my trek they thought I was panicking but I'd had a big city doc sew my trek to the surface of my neck, I live very far from any medical place, so I had doc pull my treak around my esofacuas , that way when some thing stopped up I can pull my trek and still drive 50 mile safely, paramedics thought I had panicked, so they tied my hand after I layed one out, not proud of that but when it comes to breathing you will do what ever it takes, you can take my word for that any way one paramedic tried putting it back in like a normal trek, so not his fault but he tore my \trek and now I have blood flowing into my lungs, no big deal at every body a the throat doc gets to me next week, I do have a vacuum to keep my lungs clear till he gets back from vacation, so no worries for me but I do operate very slow anymore, I got a commercial 3 basin stainless sink, and a 8 foot long commercial prep table from my days in construction , slow but doing greart, gods got my back, so I aint going nowhere till he's ready for me,, now I've got to dig out my sink an table, i''ll be running my hot an cold water from a 40 gallon water heater which is the other side Ove the wall, too easy, drain as well since the tub is within 4 feet off sink set, but good lord willing I figure 3 weeks max good lord willing, an to be honest a couple 3 of yall has been much help from a few of yall, JOHNT SOUR GRAPES AN A FEW MORE, I don't like praise, I want when I post cold hard facts you see anything that helps me, i'm not much on regular wine, I like blended wines an fruit wines and Muscatine wine, I don't know haw to say this but I need guides and how to's from my betters, yall will never know how much I value yalls input, I live iin a 3 bedroom 2 bath home i'm single, so I moved my tools to front bedroom, then in the rear is a master bathroom, master bath the a common use bathroom between the 2 bed rooms, I got central air, and i'll be putting 25000 btu in my wine room, I already got a 29,000 btu in the master bedroom, not counting a 4 ton unit in a home that rates for a 1/2 ton unit, some say I'm crazy, but in 100 plus heat my highest bill has been $168. not bad for a meat locker. I love to sleep under 2 heavy duty blankets when it's 100 degree out side but 60 degree inside, all for $168 a month max... I did construction all my life so i.ve learned a trick or two, hehe I've had my electric checked 4 times by the electric company, although I did tell them if my bill jumped higher, I'd be suing, if you build new or replace your AC UNIT, first off is always use 220 window unite,,, on central air what ever they say you'll need go 3/4 to 7/8 over but double at a max, you see large 220 units and over sized central air units go at least 3/4 to double over, that will cut your bill in half , any bigger will nullify your savings, you see you only pay once for a air unit, but monthly on you electric it will pay for its self many times over, back to the wine room I will post pitcures when I get installed, I value all of yall's opinions very much, and I do take reverence from you purist my air ways are 100% cut off so I have no pallet. but this wine stuff is very addictive, not to mention when I a little ruff it gives me stuff to do, god bless all of you

thank you
richie

Back