depressed horse - Warning - a little risque

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A salesman is travelling through farm country when he pulls into a filling station for gas. He spots the attendant standing by his horse with a deeply concerned look on his face.

"Is there anything wrong?" asked the salesman.

"Yessir", said the attendant, "My horse has been simply depressed these last couple of months. No matter what I try, I just can't seem to snap him out of his funk".

"Well", said the salesman, "let me give it a try.".

The salesman takes the horse and leads him behind the garage. After a moment, the salesman emerges from behind the garage with the horse. The horse was laughing uncontrollably. Happy with the outcome the salesman gets his gas and heads out.

A week later, the salesman pulls up to the same gas station. The attendant staggers out of the garage and starts yelling at the salesman..

"WHAT DID YOU DO??? It is one thing to have a depressed horse, but now the damn horse will not stop laughing!"

"I can fix it", said the salesman.

The salesman again takes the horse behind the garage. A moment later, he emerges with the horse who was now sobbing uncontrollably.

Satisfied and amazed, the attendant asks "how do you have such an affect on horses?".

"Simple", said the salesman. "When he was depressed, I whispered in his ear "My schlong is bigger than yours".

"Ok", said the attendant, "That explains how you got him to laugh, but what about getting him to cry?".

"Simple", said the salesman. "This time around, I took down my pants and showed him".

Back