Pvc Capsule Supplier

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttd666

Junior
Reaction score
Where do people get their pvc capsules? I prefer them without the topper thing on top and my lbhs only sells them with.... Looking for best price per can be in bulk :).

How about any source that has baby pink or hot pink colors? Long shot but hey worth a shot.

we have some without the gold seal on the top, they are Lime green, Purple, Red, Silver, Gold and Burgandy. Just put a note in the comment box you want them with out the gold seal on top, we also have those with the seals too.
The ones listed have the same color seal on top as the capsule.

It's time for someone to make some new colors. Everyone has the same colors!! Oh well.

oreoman, most of us get our capsules from one of three main suppliers which is why we have all the same colors. There are other PVC suppliers out there with different colors but to order some of each theirs shipping would almost double the cost, to get the cost down we would have to order so much we would have a lot of inventory on hand. I have some friends with winerys and will see if I can get some different colors thru them as they buy in bulk.
what colors are you looking for?

That's the problem -/ the 3 main suppliers need to come up with new colors. Start to think outside the box. Hot pink, baby blue, lime green to name a few.

Pink --yes but hot pink no-- I mean more like fuschia. Oh it's a moot point. I just use the ones I have and hopefully one day a new one will come out. Well in fact an emerald green did just come out from a supplier. Pretty color

You could always do as I did and switch to wax. There's about 10 different colors and then you can blend to make your own color if you want something you don't have.

I can get a whole varity of colors, but I have to buy them in 5K lots, when we sell them at 30's and 100's that becomes a lot of inventory.

Back