Hi Everyone

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tannerman1

Junior
Reaction score
I've been lurking on the site for about a month now as I've started into wine making 101 and thought it time to join. Into my second kit now. Site is great and looks to have great Q&A from the members.

Welcome and I agree. These guys are quite knowledgeable and responsive to questions. I just hope they don't get tired of me pelting them with questions. :)

I've been lurking on the site for about a month now as I've started into wine making 101 and thought it time to join. Into my second kit now. Site is great and looks to have great Q&A from the members.

Welcome to the forum!

Perhaps after a few more kits consider adding fruit/country wine making to your hobby.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Funny you should mention that bkisel...

Perhaps after a few more kits consider adding fruit/country wine making to your hobby.

my next question was on some "skeeter pee" that I made which I'll post elsewhere and I jumped in and made a gallon of Cherry/Apple at the same time. Just can't seem to stop now.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Funny you should mention that bkisel...

my next question was on some "skeeter pee" that I made which I'll post elsewhere and I jumped in and made a gallon of Cherry/Apple at the same time. Just can't seem to stop now.

It seems you've reached the Winemaking Event Horizon. :h

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy it! Winemaking is a very rewarding and addictive hobby...

Back