Anyone need bottles?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw come on Dan. That will give you more room to restock after you give it all away. Will bring back the bottles clean so you can refill them again. Arne.

I'm not sure if I need any but I know I will, so I'll take 10 cases and I don't want to hear you busitng one me about being small potatoes! :slp

Doug you sure you don't need any? Or Steve, Al, or Flem, we could all go up together then have a lunch somewhere.

Your such a teaser!

roast_my_weenie.png

Dan, I'll take 7 cases. Preferably clear or green if that's an option. Thank you!!

Julie, I'll gladly rendevous with you to make the trip. It'll have to be the week after next (or the following week) as I'll be out of town most of next week. PM me after we hear from Doug, Steve or Al and we'll set something up.

Road trip would be a great idea, have 5 full carboys in various stages getting close to being bottled. Hopefully we can schedule a day that would be convient to all? Don't know if the supplier needs them removed quickly or not. Being retired, most any day will work for me, this weekend is open if not too quick of a notice? The 12th on will not work though. Suggestions??

Al

Ok guys I just got back. I have 30 extra cases. Julie is in for ten and Mike for seven. Al speak up! Bottles are all rinsed and I will try to seperate by colors if I have time. No Promises. price is the same. $2.00 per case. Fri/Sat look good for me.

price you mean they gotta pay to take the bottles of your hands??? where did you mention paying for them?? lol

OH Eddie thats where you got it wrong, "taking them off my hands". This is what I pay for them after an 80 mile round trip and I am going to try and seperate them before anyone comes. I am just passing them on because I really don't need them right now and will probably be looking at another 50 cases at the end of September after the Wine fest. Those bottles won't be rinsed either. Just trying to help out my buds before we all get busy with this years harvest.

Sure if thats the soonest you can come. I know you have been very busy. I have them on my trailer right now. I'm not sure what Al or Mike drive but if they have a truck they may even be able to help you out. It doesn't make sense for all three of you to drive all the way up here.

Sure if thats the soonest you can come. I know you have been very busy. I have them on my trailer right now. I'm not sure what Al or Mike drive but if they have a truck they may even be able to help you out. It doesn't make sense for all three of you to drive all the way up here.

Yes it is, this really has been a bad summer for me where free time is concern. First my daughter who moved out of state and I am glad that I spent those weekends with her because I am not sure when I will see her again and my son is coming home this weekend, I haven't seen him in 2 years so I will be spending as much time with him as I can for the next month. He leaves for China at the end of August and won't be home until next summer.

Al & Mike, let me know if you guys go up before this and we can set a time and place that I can meet up with you guys.

Back