Age Groups

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group are you in?

• 21-30?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40?

• 41-50?

• 51-60?

• 61+?

• Total voters

Mr Robusto

Reaction score
I have been trying to read as many back posts as i can and have figured out by different comments that there is a vast range of ages here.

Does better wine come from age???
smiley2.gif

The best wine is produced by the folks who have the most passion about making it!

At it for 5 years!

Age of the wine and the experience is a perfect blend. I've been at it for 10 years and still continue to learn.

At it 2 years and have learned a lot from these people mainly, but used
to jump around on a few other forums but those people are a little
snobbish to people who make fruit wines and kit wines, God forbid you
accidently post a kit or fruit wine in their off the vine
area!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley3.gif
smiley7.gif

I'm a little over 2 years now, and I agree with Masta, it's about the passion, like an artist with a subject.

As your wine cellar fills up and you give some a little time to age, you appreciate your talents.

I like most of the wines that I make, some I prefer over most commercial wines that I can buy. Is it because they are actually better? Don't know, I would like to think so, but I think it's becauseI made it with my hands and heart.

I have been at this for about 5 years...and still learning
And I like the way jobe05 put it....something I can do and make and enjoy doing..

A couple years for me as well. 90+% of what I have learned came from this site or being directed somewhere from this site.

3 months here!!

Mrs Chevy and I feel really comfortable with what we are doing. I mean in the way of making kits and tweaking them abit. We just got some rhubarb from a friend and will start that batch after the weekend.(our first batch from "scratch".
smiley3.gif

I became addicted to winemaking at age 31 and am still jonesing at age 44.

IVe been in this forum for 3 mths and still have nothin in the bucket
smiley13.gif
It has absolutley nothing to do with this forum. I am ready just not quite sure if that makes any since

Gotta get going Kaluba.
It's like swimming. Once you're in the water you wonder why it took you so long.

I've been making wine for almost 2 years now but I do have over 50 years of tasting experience.

Andy

Latest posts

Back