Zeke is gone

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomy

Reaction score
After losing our old dog Chief Spotted Paw, a Lab, Boston Bull, Dingo cross a year ago we wern't really looking for a new dog. The neighbor lady had a batch of new puppies a few months later, asshe was having a hard time giving them away, so we decided to take one, a big mistake. He was a Rat Terrier Jack Russell cross. We had a very hard time training him and at a year old still would wizz in the house on ocasion when he felt like it. Being a stupid dog and very agressive toward every one and every thing, my grand kids were afraid of him for good reason as he would attack and bite for no good reason other than he could and seemed to enjoy it.We did every thing we could think of to stop his behavior but to no avail, as he seemed to be just averry agressivedog. May be we were bad dog owners but having all types of dogs for over 50 years with nothing like this happining I realy don't think so. The dog was never hit or beat and trained using treats for good behavior. My wifes answer, as every woman on earth, was to castrate him but I nixed that in a big hurry, although he did like to hump a leg every now and then. We discussed what to do with him and so with heavy heart yesterday I took care of the situation. I shed a tear over his grave in the woods, for after all he was one of Gods creatures.

Sorry to hear about Zeke.......
Some Terriers are pretty hard to train...
So, let it go....You tried your best.

Latest posts

Back