Yummy Success!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southlake333

Reaction score
I finally got around to finishing off the labels and getting some shrink wraps on the wine's I've made so far this year. I bottled one of each in clear bottles so I could do color comparisons and I have to say, I'm loving that I did that. Here is a pic of all of them side by side. Sweet success!

5wines-1880.jpg

From left to right:

Apple Pie Cider (from UpstateMike)
Hard Apple Cider (from Treetop apple juice)
Welch's Hard Grape (from juice/concentrate)
Tinkleberry Tea (variation of Dave's Dragon Blood)
Tinkle Tea (Skeeter Pee)

All of them are very tasty (and very different). Thank you Lon, Dave and Mike for your great recipes! I also have to give thanks to http://www.beerlabelizer.com/ for such a great labeling tool. With a few Paint.Net tweaks I was able to get some great looking labels.

It looks like WineMakingTalk enjoyed your photo as well. It appeared on my Face Book wall!!! Congrats!

I checked out the program that you used, very COOL! Even a dummy could use it.

I didn't see the label site you posted earlier. That is one awesome site and I recommend anyone having issues making labels to go here. I'll be using it in the future.

Thanks everyone! I did my best to set up appropriate color schemes based on the color of the wine. I was hoping to create something that will look great as gifts this Christmas (assuming they last that long). That label maker website is actually a sticky in the label section of http://www.homebrewtalk.com. I messed around creating my own as well as using some other online options but that site worked out best this round.

My overall goal right now is to create a reserve of a variety of styles to suit any mood. I have a few more 1 gallon samples going to determine another eligible 6 gallon batch but nothing is jumping out at me yet.

Now, what to make next...

Latest posts

Back