Your Ranking?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do not know if I should be offended...

40. New Jersey
Standout stat: 0.4 craft breweries per 100,000 residents
There’s no such thing as alcoholic pork roll (… yet), and without it The State We All Hate is a barren, boozeless wasteland, with roughly the same per-capita craft breweries as Alabama. Alabama! Six under-21 exemptions kept it from an embarrassing ranking, but beyond River Horse, there aren’t many real bright spots in the Garden State.

Wow! This guys doesn't beat around the bush. "The state we all hate"??? Making fun of pork roll????

Geeeze. I tink dat Rocko, Bruno, and Crunch should go down dere and pay dis guy a visit!!!!

images

Interesting thing about River-Horse.. This is a microbrew that was started by a buddy of mine (right after winning $28 million in the lottery). Spent a lot of time there working the charity events and getting a lot of free beer! My Riverhorse jacket is still one of my prized articles of clothing.

Last edited:
Alabama and Florida is pretty low in consumption. I will say that Jacksonville, Fl seems to have a signigicant number of craft breweries though.

Maybe I would feel more at home in Oregon.

I would like to think I have done my part to add to my states Ranking.
However it has been years (maybe 3) since I have heard a last call (that I can remember)!

13. New York

Standout stat: Last call at 4am in nearly every county
2,004 wineries and vineyards, 34 craft distilleries, a whopping $2 billion in craft brewery-related economic impacts, the third-largest population in the country, plus the nation’s highest concentration of substance-addled finance bros pounding vodka-sodas ‘til last call?! Done deal.

Latest posts

Back