Your "Prime Time" of posting?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maui Joe

Reaction score
Just a thought to kinda get and idea of each member who has their favorite or "free time" to post on the forum. Include your time difference to give a general idea.

I'm sure it would "rack-up" some credits as well..

Well this hitch I am working form noon to midnight so it would be any time after midnight when I get off. Next hitch I work from midnight to noon so it will be any time after noon if we have net access we are about to move and don't know which communication provider the co man will have (data com, petro com, etc) me and a buddy are hot wired into their hub right now so there may not be any posts until I get home and then it will take 3 days of reading to get caught up!
smiley5.gif

Well you have a safe night good hard working buddy. There's always tomorrow you know!

Oh it's different everyday. Sometimes during the day, sometimes at night. It all depends on what I've got scheduled for the day.

I guess that's the same for me as well. Mostly I'm available in the early am checking incoming business e-mail thenI cruise over to this site. Later at night when everyone is either watching the tube or whatever, I seem to have my prime time after 8pm. (PT)

I guess that this poll was really based on more of a time/opportunity thing rather than a punctual time in and time out habit, if one would call it that.

Well for example tonight, everytime I logged in I got called to do something or something went down. They had better get up off some money round here.

Mine was just yesterday telling me how to drive in a very shrill tone of voice. Irritating. Makes me drive worse, on purpose.

I just saw a show about Maui on the travel channel yesterday morning. I gotta say it is on my list of places to visit.

The colors are always nicer on T.V. although the places are real. I guess we pay for the places we live..I really don't know any other.

I love to travel, visit different sides of the world to see what's going on. My one plan someday is to visit the vineyards...that all takes money, and quite alot these days..it's on my hopes list.

I was lucky to have had a business trip to Santa Rosa in Sonoma County, CA paid for a few years ago. I loved it.

That was an interesting topic by two friends of mine here that have visited those places. They encouraged me to plan it and go...trying to schedule such visits around harvest time like Sept-Oct.

I am sure you enjoyed it all!

Man, that was allI needed to jumpstart my winemaking hobby! After a few days there, I came home and proclaimed I will be a winemaker!

smiley36.gif

Winemaker Mag shows many who have "once started" in a garage or available space at home. And now look at them! Dreams come true...some of mine have, I just had to wait a long time.

We have a nice poster hanging on the wall in our art studio where we paint.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, when the funds are low, and the debts are high, and you want to smile, but you have to sigh,

When care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, as everyone of us sometimes learns, and many a failure turns about, when he might have won had he stuck it out;

Don't give up though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with another blow. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are, it maybe near when seems so far; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit, It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit!

You are CW...Edited by: Maui Joe

I have read that nearly a hundred times, and occasionally bits in specific. I thought you would enjoy that as well!

Latest posts

Back