Your Christmas Wish List

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A refractometer is the only wine related goodie on my list this year. I have more grill and camera accessories this time around.

I'm hoping for a Kettle Pizza, and a rotisserie for the grill, and a mini tripod with a ball head for the camera, in case anyone is wondering. ;)

Jim a lot of new refractometers also read sg. If you have grapes and other fruit they are nice to have since 99% of the time they're only used prior to fermentation.

I would love a tiny 1-2 Litre american oak barrel for my 1 gallon batches of port and fruit wines. Just enough to oak part of the batch in case it isn't what I'm looking for, or that I can blend it into the rest of the gallon.

I would also love to use it on my vanilla. Mmmmmm...oaked vanilla!

Other than that, I'm asking for different types of oils (emu, tamanu, sweet almond, jojoba, etc.). I've gotten into making my own body products and have started washing my face with oil - WHAT a difference it has made for my skin! So stuff for that and trying my hand at soap making too.

I'm putting together the gifts for friends and family from my canning and winemaking again this year. I went low-sugar and no pectin with my jams and I'm looking forward to their feedback on the results.

Christmas List?

Ok, for Christmas, i really want the all in one.
If I can include Chanuka in here also. I hope to get some gift cards.
My birthday is at the end of the month...So My relatives, all my sons and wife like my new hobby so .. ( it is hard to chew on a jewelry box and takes a long time to make one...) so, this should work out well.
If I add my tax refund...Father's day....

Realistically, having my three grown son's home and healthy for Christmas and My birthday is all I really want!
Corinth
PS: where the icon with my sentimental tears running down my face?

All ready sent my letter to Santa for the Vinemetrica Sc 300 and since my birthday is in January I included the the MLF attacnment. :h

I'm with Dan, the wine accessory on my wish list is a cute lady to share the wine.

I'd be happy to make as much wine as it would take to woo Rayway.

I have been very blessed this year. Truth is if I could have anything I want for Christmas I would ask that everyone in the world get along with each other for just one day.

Back