Your birth song

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Troy, you're just a kid! I bet you and Wade use to play in the sand box togther. When Tome. Steve and I were that age we were dipping girls pig tails into ink bottles. I bet Julie remembers...oh never mind, not going there..LOL
Maybe You were dipping hair in the inkwell. Me, I was ready to leave high school or go to 'Nam

yeah and I see julie is on line now also..LOL But thats really not a problem, I'm sure she's still trying to clear up those two bottles of wine !!

You know I am trying to read these posts, load the dishwasher and talk on the phone, this isn't working well for me and then winemakingtalk went off line for a couple of minutes! Oh yes and try to figure what to do with those wines. I'm thinking of pouring them through a coffee filter.

Yes I do remember those days of pigtail pulling. My birth song is Cold Cold Heart by Tony Bennett, and yes I am older than you boys are. :spm

Julie

You know I am trying to read these posts, load the dishwasher and talk on the phone, this isn't working well for me and then winemakingtalk went off line for a couple of minutes! Oh yes and try to figure what to do with those wines. I'm thinking of pouring them through a coffee filter.

Yes I do remember those days of pigtail pulling. My birth song is Cold Cold Heart by Tony Bennett, and yes I am older than you boys are. :spm

Julie

whats the defination of a cougar? :tz

Watch your back Dan, Allie is back, get her and Julie together and we may not be able to protect each other, it could get bad!!

Dan is a big softy Troy.. just like you darl..

nothing for us girls to worry about..

Allie :bt

Hey I was on "Adventure Time" with Paul Shannon, Pittsburger's will know what that was.

Thr Ballad of Davey Crocket and North To Alaska were 2 of my favorite songs growing up. Still have the lyrics in my mind. Can't recall what I did for dinner last night but I can remember the tune.

Hey Tom, I didn't forget about "Nature Boy", I've just been busy shoveling a lot of snow. One of my couples had to postpone their wedding due to the storm.

Nature Boy is very nice and Natalie does a great job as well. It could even be made into a duet. Maybe I'll try that.

Next time I have the opportunity I'll play it. Thanks. There is so much wonderful music it's hard to listen to it all.

Latest posts

Back