Other Young's u brew wine kit (New to this)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needy

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all

First post so be kind to me

I bought the Young's u Brew Wine Buddy Starter Kit 6 Bottle-7 Day Chardonnay 360g

I done it and we loved it...well happy

Can anybody give me some ideas what other wine kits i can use with the equipment i got as i got the bug to make more wine

I likes the idea of just adding suger

I have seen that youngs do a definitive 3-4 week kit ,can i use that

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Tony

Tony:

I believe that you are in the UK (please update the Location field of the Control Panel). Most of us are in North America. We have access to very few (if any) one gallon kits. You have access to many (Beaverdale, California Connoisseur, Ken Ridge Classic, etc).

You can also make one gallon wines from fruits, supermarket juices, etc.

You may have more luck at a UK site such as http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/index.php

Steve

Hello Tony,

Welcome to the forum.. great to see you enjoying yourself with smaller kits.

If you don't want to buy more equipment, then buy another of the youngs kits and do those until you feel more inclined to invest in larger batches. most of the fruit recipes here are for 5 gallon ( 30 bottle batches ) if you are interested in scaling a recipe down to a 1 gallon batch to suit your equipment, we can give you a hand with that. Just be aware that most homemade fruit wines need to be cellared at least a year before they are drinkable.

cheers

Allie

Back